GIS database solutions harness industry-leading GIS software to host and manage all relevant geo-datasets. Industry standard data models, where available, are blended with Fugro-developed data models to create a fit-for-purpose architecture. The GIS database is a central repository for all data of relevance to a site development and provides simple and intuitive access to these datasets. The powerful out-of-the-box functionality of the host software is complemented by Fugro’s customised tools to enhance the overall usability of the GIS database.
Our GIS database solution ensures all data are easily searchable through a single intuitive interface. Searched and filtered datasets can be further analysed using the powerful spatial analysis tools within the GIS software, or readily exported for further manipulation in external applications.
- Fugro GIS and data management includes the following key services:
- Architecture, development and delivery of GIS databases containing interacting geo-datasets
- Customised software applications for data analysis and integration
- State-of-the-art visualisation in 3D geomodels
- Spatial data management and analysis
- Web portal delivery of dynamic site investigation data sets