Our surveys can assist in the design and execution stages prior to rig moves and the emplacement of offshore infrastructure such as hydrocarbon production facilities, pipeline routes, offshore wind farms and other civil engineering projects. Utilising survey vessels from our global fleet, many of which are purpose-built and designed for efficient and integrated operations, we acquire multi-disciplinary and complimentary data sets in a single mobilisation.
Innovative techniques enable multiple sensors to be operated simultaneously, further enhancing efficiency.
Our range of services includes:
- Rig and platform site surveys
- Geohazard surveys
- Wind farm site surveys
- Pre-engineering surveys
- Clearance surveys including UXO
- Ice gouge surveys
- Multibeam echosounder surveys in shallow and deep water
- Pipeline route surveys
- Deepwater site developments
- LNG and FPSO offloading facilities
- Marine archaeology