Built on GIS technology, Metis uses a web browser to provide simple access to relevant data from sources such as real-time measurement instruments, models, forecasts or satellites.
Secure password-protected access is available from any location worldwide without the need for additional software. The information is presented both in geospatial format and graphical/dashboard type displays.
- Web browser based gateway
- Dynamic and static GIS data layers
- Geographically references data to single or multiple client locations using GIS technology
- Site specific measurement data
- Forecast models and satellite data
- Securely held data
- INSPIRE and FGDC compliant
- Accepts data from any type of feed